Followers

Monday, April 16, 2018

Doc


Tim Mee had this great little vignette as part of their troops.  A stretcher, a patient, two litter bearers, and a nurse with lantern.


The set also included a dog with a pack with two side pouches with crosses on them, a stand and a flag for the stand.  The flag was a red cross flag.  Not pictured as I forgot to bring the dog.


The nurse and stretcher bearers have red cross markings on their helmets and armbands.


This is the only female figure I had in my armies for decades.


Marx had a similar set up, but the woman is holding a plasma bottle.

2 comments:

shotgun6 said...

Damn. I had that exact same set when I was 8 years old; never even realized the soldier holding the lantern was a female (I was really young....)!!

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

I don't think I was ever THAT young.
Bunkermeister