Followers

Thursday, November 16, 2017

The Story

I told them we had five sheds that were paid for but had a sixth reserved if we needed it.  They managed to pack everything into five sheds.  They managed that by packing the 10 x 10 x 10 foot sheds as a solid box of stuff that would not hold another 1/72nd scale plastic figure.  They packed underbed storage boxes from floor to ceiling with some stacks being over 200 pounds.

I know they were that heavy because I personally weighed every box once it was packed and wrote in black numbers on white tape on the end of each plastic box the weight in pounds.  Most were in the 6 to 12 pounds range but the heaviest was nearly 30 pounds.  Still, if you stack 20 of them on top of each other you get a lot of weight on the bottom box.

MRS. Bunkermeister and I spent the next several days using the 6th shed to repack boxes.  I found about 20 underbed storage boxes and a few other boxes that were crushed by the weight put on top of them.  I don't think any of the models were damaged, but I have not made a careful inspection of the contents, yet.

No comments: