Followers

Friday, June 19, 2015

Cold War Russians


Marx also made 60mm Soviet troops.


These are recasts of those troops; nice officer.


Marx did not shy away from the horror of war, here a soldier takes a hit.


Soldier with a fish fur hat.


In the early part of WWII the Soviets used the French style Adrian helmet.


I have never been a fan of wounded guys or hand to hand fighting soldiers.  Still, it's a nice sculpt.


 Like the Germans, the Soviets used stick grenades too.


MPC and Marx officer and grenade thrower poses.


I got one set of each, I will use them with my MPC Germans as East Germans for the Cold War.

2 comments:

Tim Gow said...

I expect the guy getting shot is the Commissar...

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

The Commissar has to worry about fire from both directions...
Bunkermeister