Followers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wagons, Trees, and Mammoth


I got this mammoth at Hobby Lobby.  It was on sale.  It says it is not a toy.  I am sure it will decorate my wargame table.


It is resin, so the trunk and tusks are a bit fragile I suspect.


They had several but I only got one.


This is the tree I got earlier, shown with a 1/72nd scale figure for size.


Shown again with the small spooky three.


Same figure with the circus wagons.  Note the reflection in the mirrored wagon side.


Circus mammoth?

2 comments:

Blaxkleric said...

OMG that Halloween Tree is enormous!! I thought it was about 40mm from your earlier photo. That'll look awesome as some central feature of a wargaming table. Really nice find, and thanks for posting the scale comparison shots. Much appreciated.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

The Spooky Tree is enormous for 1/72nd scale and about average for a 54mm size figure. I like to post comparison shots so you have a better idea of what's out there.
Bunkermeister