Followers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Church


My last JoAnns model purchase was this church. 


I would never have purchased such an expensive item, but 70% off Christmas stuff sale!


It is magnificent!


It is a tremendous item and works for about 600 years, anywhere in the Catholic world.


The hole is for a light that comes with it, I will cover it with a stained glass window.


Just take it out of the box and you are done!


I am sure this building will be in Berlin!


Here it is with the school, much larger, very impressive.  I was blessed to get such an item.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Howdy,

This has zero to do with your post, but oh well.

I saw on TMP that you want Battle Dice. I have some that I was going to get rid of (hopefully) on eBay. I have 4 dice, 1 of which is empty; the instructions; a battle matt; and half of the hexagonal case.
I noticed on one of your posts that you have little use for some Hat British Marines--I'd be happy to trade if you like.

Best regards,

Chris Johnson
bumbydad@gmail.com