Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Typewriter


My WWII German division headquarters needs typewriters.  I looked into buying them but they were really expensive.


Making typewriters in mass production.


A division HQ uses several typewriters, and I have several divisions!


Bits of plastic rod for the roller and bits of plastic tabs for the return.


I have almost completed these.


The first one is done!


An officer types an important dispatch.


A mighty host of typewriters ready for service.

2 comments:

FriendlyFire said...

Wonderful "little" conversions there, meister! I never really thought about those, but come to think about it they are useful.

Keep it up!
FF

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

FF in a modern army nothing happens unless it's first filled out in triplicate, at least until the computer era.