Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Three Years!

The end of April marks three years of Bunker Talk.

I post every day on all three blogs.

Bunker Talk,
Military miniatures, model kits, GI Joe and 1/6th action figures, HO scale vehicles, Roco and 1/72nd scale plastic and metal soldiers.

SGT Says,
Training and opinion about police work. I am a reserve police sergeant for a police department in Southern California and I share my thoughts and opinions on how to make it better.

Hysterical Right Wing,
As a conservative, traditional Anglican I speak on current affairs and issues of national and international importance.

Check out the other two, tell all your friends, and thanks for reading!

4 comments:

The Warrior said...

First, congrats! Second, Imma check out the other two!

Biff Tanner said...

Alright way to go!

Karcuss said...

Nice One Bunker!

cheers
Karcuss

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thank you all.