Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BCB


Recently I ordered a bunch of bits from Black Cat Bases, all in 28mm. Now I don't do 28mm but I figured I could use this stuff one way or the other. This is an exam table, I cut the legs down and mounted it on a plastic sheet.



I wanted to make science stuff. My Battle of Berlin game will include the race to capture Nazi scientists and science for Camrade Joe Stalin. Beakers, bottles, microscope, science stuff.




Using the bits of the table legs I made a rim for the table. This Eagle Games "tank" is a future Nazi tank under development.




More science stuff. I added the metal tube between the bottles.




My science will include Army, Air Force, Navy and SS scientists. Each working on UFO's, tanks, zombies, Egyptian magic, and who knows what?

6 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

The chemistry bottles and stuff looks really cool, I'll have to tell my pal who could use these.

Biff Tanner said...

Cool looking calcinator and alembic.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thanks for reading Ray, tell six friends. Make some if you have to!

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thanks for reading Biff. Good eye for the chemistry gear.

Sander said...

This is brilliant stuff very evocative!

Cheers Sander

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

Thanks Sander, tell all your friends. After 3 years I was hoping to have 300 followers. Good to hear from you!