Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Model Kit Expo & Sale

News from the Brewer Brother's Model Kit Expo! I went last time and it was great. From Chris:

Hello Gentlemen, Great News! The "Brewer Brother's Model Kit Expo " is returning once again to the Old World Village in Huntington Beach for our 4th Model Kit Expo. My sincere thanks to all of you who have helped to make the Brewer Brothers Model Kit Show A success either as Vendors, Attendees or active Show participants. I have attached the Vendor Form and Attendee Flyers for the Upcoming August 16th Model Kit Expo. I am currently receiving a tremendous response from folks encouraged by our last Show in May. We are looking at having approx 80 eight foot Vendor tables AND A special Wargame in 1/144 Armour or 200th Naval Battle on a
12 X 8 set-up for all those wishing to play. As always great food will be served to the vendors and Guests by our own dedicated waitress brought to your table for your convenience, and as many of you know they also have a great German Bakery and International Market onsite.

I have been tremendously busy marketing for this show to the following locations: IPMS Chapters, SCHAMS, AMPS, LAMS, Los Angeles County & Orange County Hobby Stores, The Great Train Show, The Gun Show, various Car Shows and Militaria Shows, Frank & Sons, the Keller Kit Collector Show, Air Shows, local News Papers and sorted websites. I am open to any suggestions on other marketing ideas as well as how I might improve upon the Show itself. We will be having our normal Kit Raffle, and Door Prize give-aways. I am also looking into having a Model Kit Contest for our 5th Show and would like your comments an suggestions.

..please feel free to call me if you would like to attend, how many tables you will be needing and what kind of merchandise you will be selling and also if you would like special onsite Hotel accomodations at our Show Discounted rate.

My Best Regards and Thanks
I Look forward to seeing you at the Show!
Chris Brewer
itsalespro@hotmail.com

No comments: