Followers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Butcher, Baker...


This stump and ax come in the Imex Southwest Accys.

I got a pre-production set of the Pegasus Farm Animals. It had a cow in the set that would not stand up. That's why model companies run pre-production sets, so that they can insure all the parts come out nice. Since I hate to toss anything away, I determined I would use it in my WWII German army.



Like most armies in history, the Germans had little refrigeration in the field, so they had to slaughter and prepare live animals for food. This tree is from the Imex Southwest Accys.


I cut the head off the cow and cut the underside open to indicate it was ready for food preparation.




Here is a Caesar Miniatures 1/72nd scale WWII German Panzergrenadier figure for size. More later.


No comments: