Followers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Haunebu Set 2



Odemars Haunebu set I with some gray HaT Military Police.



Some of my WWII German vehicle collection with my Reichstag.



MRS. BUNKERMEISTER in Berlin as we tour the soldiers memorial.

Odemars continues to update the set contents with a list of the items in the new set coming in June / July 2009:

1 Cavalryman

1 Feldgendarme with dog

1 Feldgendarme with MP40

1 Woman radio operator

1 Spy in dress walking

1 Vampyr, MP44 assault rifle with I/R device

2 Body guards ( 1 officer and 1 infantryman )

6 Commanders


Another German officer from Odemars. Don't forget that Odemars is on sale.
It is great to be getting some new WWII German figures. My Battle of Berlin project has reveled that there are over 80 different German armed uniformed organizations in Berlin in April 1945. Naturally, most of them have more than one uniform and often many different kinds of weapons, so the need for different figures is nearly endless.
Welcome to those from the Miniatures Page! Be sure to come back and sign up as a "Follower" so you don't miss anything here. This blog is updated every day.
Also be sure to check out SGT Says my blog on law enforcement and Hysterical Right Wing, my blog on current events and politics.

2 comments:

Snickering Corpses said...

Looking at your German vehicle collection around the Reichstag, I wondered whether you have a listing of how many you have of what?

It looks as if you've got at least a heavy tank brigade or two with all those Tigers, King Tigers, and Jagdtigers. And I know you have a lot that's not on that table.

Mike Bunkermeister Creek said...

I am in need of an inventory as I have added a number of vehicles in the last two years. My intent it to build an SS Panzer Army, of two corps and at least four divisions. I have a fair chunk of it. One battalion of Panzer III, one of Panzer IV, one of Panther and those medium tank battalions are about 100 tanks each.

As for the heavy tanks, about 200 between Tiger I, Tiger II P and Tiger II H and Jagdtigers. Plus Maus and E100 naturally.