Followers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Alamo Photos



















Hudson & Allen make a 25mm size Alamo that I have had my eye on for about a decade. It was well worth the wait. The front gate is at the lower right corner of this photo.






















Here are a few photos of that Alamo on my patio. I got one from Toy Soldiers of San Diego a couple days ago. It is really nice. It is just a bit large at 25 mm size compared to 1/72nd scale; but I like the extra space to place and move troops.




















This view shows the Chapal in the lower right corner of the photo. I placed a few gray, tan, and brown figures here for scale.




















Placing the Alamo on a concrete patio makes a great surface for the model. I have seen many photos and even models of the Alamo and it's large size surprised even me. A great model and I will have more photos later.

No comments: